Thursday 14 January 2010

Remix Thursday - La Roux I'm Not Your Toy (Data Remix)

I have decided to start more of a layout to the Week instead of putting everything up on Wednesday I have decided to spread it over 4 days, please see below for what will be uploaded to the blog each week:

New Music Monday: A link and small piece about a new artist

Track of the Week Tuesday: A Download or Link to a track that I'm loving this week

Blog Wednesday: An article about something music related

Remix Thursday: A download of a remix which I am enjoying or have enjoyed in the past





So without further delay this weeks remix is

UNAVAILABLE SO YOU NEED TO SEARCH IT YOURSELF AS POLYDOR ASKED ME TO TAKE IT DOWN....

La Roux rose to fame last year with her quiff, I mean electro pop sound. 'Bulletproof' and 'In for the Kill' made her one of the most popular artists of the year, her debut album was nominated for the Mercury Music awards she rounded the year off with a sell out tour, however its this Data Remix that adds the dirty electro sound that would have made me appreciate the album instead of just grown tired of their imitation electro pop!

No comments:

Post a Comment