Tuesday 19 January 2010

Tuesday Track - Mariachi El Bronx - I Would Die 4 U Prince Cover


Los Angele's hardcore band decided to take a new direction last year, they decided that they were going to become a Mariachi band! Surprisingly to all involved not only did their album actually sound pretty good but they also made a superb cover of the Prince classic! The purple one clearly didn’t allow them to cover the song, as it was omitted from the album, not surprising as he wanted to remove himself from the internet and tried suing any websites that hosted his music…..I hope he doesn’t track me down, although I wouldn’t mind him knocking on my door to try and convert me to a Jehovah’s witness doubt he would start to sign any of my LP’s though! I digress enjoy the cover!

Prince a Jehova's witness New story


Mariachi El Bronx - I would Die For You Cover

A superb documentary that shows the Bronx in both their lights and explains the change in direction


No comments:

Post a Comment